About The Fahrenheit GTI
The Fahrenheit GTI is a special edition for the 2007 model year, and based on the standard GTI. Only available in North America, the car has these features:
- 2.0T engine making 200 hp and 207 ft/lbs of torque
- 6-speed DSG transmission with paddle shifting
- 18" Charleston wheels
- Same leather sports seats as in the GTI, heated
- One exterior colour: Fahrenheit Orange
- "Fahrenheit" badge on rear hatch
- Fahrenheit orange interior accent trim
- Fahrenheit orange stitching on the floor mats, shift boot, brake handle and steering wheel
- Black rear spoiler
- All are 2 door hatchbacks
- 1,350 units total between the U.S. and Canada
- Cars are numbered via a plaque on the steering wheel
- Sunroof is standard
The Fahrenheit GTI MSRP will be $27,665 in the U.S. (1,200 units) and $36,105 (150 units) in Canada. You can check out the Canadian one-page flyer that was
handed out the AutoShows by clicking here
Volkswagen Press Release About The Fahrenheit GTI
2007 VOLKSWAGEN GTI FAHRENHEIT EDITION
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan, 2007 February 20 – Volkswagen of America, Inc. today announced that the exclusive Fahrenheit GTI has arrived at dealerships. This
uniquely styled, high performance hatchback is available to only 1200 lucky customers.
The Fahrenheit GTI distinguishes itself from others in the lineup with its electrifying orange exterior color that is sure to turn heads. Each distinctive
vehicle includes “Fahrenheit” badging and a unique vehicle number displayed on a three-spoke perforated leather steering wheel. This special edition also
boasts a European sport-tuned suspension; 18-inch alloy wheels; leather top sport heated seats; a sunroof; Fahrenheit orange interior accent trim;
Fahrenheit orange stitching on the floor mats, DSG™ boot, brake handle and steering wheel; and optional Sirius Satellite Radio.
This special edition GTI is priced at an affordable $27,665 and is only available with the advanced automatic DSG transmission.
Note: The above text is a press release published by Volkswagen.